Liz has removed my chastity. At least for now. It started with a rather weird kinky sex play thing, but it had grown into something much more serious. She has really been controlling me, using it as a way of making me more docile and compliant.
It worked too. I've been her lapdog since before the wedding, and it was getting worse as time when on.Anyway, now I am free and I think I've masturbated 5 times a day for the last three days.
Liz let me inside her the first day. We had some really nice sex. Oh, man, the velvety smoothness of the inside of her cunt... the way it wraps around my cock and squeezes and slides. She is wet and soft and her hips buck against mine and her lips are against mine, and her breasts and... I am going to cum again just thinking about it. I think I came in about 60 seconds after getting inside her.
Of course, it sort of pissed her off that I came that quickly. She started lecturing me about the other men she had in the past few weeks. Lamar. Tyrone. Carlos. How long they lasted, and the sizes of their cocks. How they spread her wide, filled her.
Still, it was so good getting into her again I just let that slide off.
Liz complained again over the weekend that I was simply not very large. Not just smaller than Tyrone, but actually small. Now, I don't think this is fair or right. I am plenty big, and I've had plenty of girls to prove it. No one ever complained.
To prove it to me she pulled out a condom. It was a magnum condom, one of the ones Tyrone brought with him when he fucked her last. He left a few, I guess maybe he figured he would be back.
She pulled out the condom and showed me. She put the condom on my cock, stroked it nice and hard and then slipped the magnum thing on me, and yeah... it was loose. I have to admit that. In fact, she tried fucking me with that thing on, and it kept sliding off. That was humiliating, and I wasn't able to cum because of it.
She and I had a fight about it, which ended when she threatened to put me back in chastity. I really want to avoid that, once she locks me into that thing, I have no control about when she might let me out. It's like, I am at her whim. So I don't want the cock cage.
She invited a new guy over last night. Actually, we had just met him at this bar. We were having drinks and she hit on him.
I mean, really? Me and my wife are out at a club, drinking, maybe dancing a bit, and she sees this hunk of a black guy and goes up and starts talking to him like I wasn't even there. She invites him over to our table, and he sits down like he knows the score and is completely game with it.
His name was Terrell, and he was smooth... and Liz was drooling over him like he was ice cream. Chocolate ice cream. She asked him to come home, and he looks at me and says, "I ain't really bisexual, lady."
Liz looks at him and says, "It's OK, he just likes to watch."
"Whatever floats your boat, man," he says and we head to our house. I drive home, but she chooses to go with Terrell in his car, "to show him the way". When they pulled up I am pretty sure her mouth was wet, as was his cock.
I protested. I told her I didn't want her fucking any more guys in front of me. She said, she didn't need to fuck Terrell and was really nice to me and kissed me, and then asked Terrell inside.
"Wait, a minute Liz. Don't invite this guy in if you aren't going to fuck him."
"Hey man, I drove all the way over here, and the nice vanilla lady, she wants somma this." Terrell points at the bulge in his pants.
"Ethan, I am just going to suck him off, OK?" Liz says. "He came all the way out here. I'll blow you right after."
What could I do? Liz unzipped him and this guys cock just sprang out and into her mouth. I sat and watched as my wife gave this guy a fantastic blow job.
She started in on him, but before he cums she stops and looked up at him really sexy like and says, "I always wanted to learn to deep throat."
"Babe, you deep throat me," I said.
"Oh, come on Ethan, your little pecker is like sucking on a thumb. I want to really feel something jamming into my throat. Could you do that for me, teach me how?" She is still looking up at Terrell.
"Fuck yes," the guys said and he grabbed Liz's hair and started forcing his way deep inside of her. He was drilling her throat, ramming down her over and over, hard. and Liz was gurgling and gasping.
OK, I couldn't help it. This might be humiliating, watching this black guy push his cock all the way down my wife's throat, but at the same time, seeing her boobs flop around, her face get read and listening to those gagging noises... it was incredibly hot.
So yeah. I stroked myself. Heck, I jacked off, hard. I sat there and watched the two of them doing it, and stroked myself, thinking what it must be feeling like to have that huge cock distending Liz's throat.I came and spurted on the floor, and was just squeezing the last drops out when Terrell came inside of Liz. He didn't pull out, I could just hear him grunting and suddenly Liz was swallowing and gulping noisily.
Terrell wasn't done with her. When he had finished dumping his load he suddenly grabbed Liz roughly and dragged her to the bed and lay her on her back. He was really throwing her around, but it wasn't like I could day anything about it. I was small compared to him, and not just my cock.
So Liz was on her back and he never slowed down, in spite of the fact he just spurted a load. He yanked her to the end of the bed so her head hung down over the edge, and then took his cock and rammed it into Liz's throat again.
I kept stroking myself while he is ramming inside my wife's throat. She spread her legs wide as if she was going to fuck someone, but she didn't. She just had them spread. I watched, and saw how her throat grew and shrank with the outline of Terrell's dick as it went in and out.
He was going slower this time, but deeper. Liz kept choking and gasping for air when she could. Terrell was really using her hard. I think Liz loved it, actually, being treated like a dirty slut.
It took longer for Terrell to come again, and once again he came inside Liz's throat. I could see the muscles in his cock contract as he came and moaned, and Liz just clutched the bed sheets with her hands and swallowed as fast as she could.
Well, Terrell had gotten enough of my wife, I guess, because he pulled on his pants and zipped. All his gunk was inside my wive's stomach, so he didn't even have to clean up. He wrote his number on a napkin for Liz and waved goodbye to us both.
It took a little while for Liz to recover, and when she did she said she wasn't in any mood to fuck me. So I wanked again, thinking about Terrell's huge cock distending my wife's throat.
She kept his number.
I think this is going to be a really regular thing now. Liz picking up black guys, bringing them home, doing some sort of kinky fuck with them while I am forced to watch. I am actually OK with it, as long as I am not in chastity and can watched and jack off.



No comments:
Post a Comment