I am trying really, really hard. I don't complain at all, and I have been doing a lot of the housework. She seems pleased with me, with my progress. I just want out of the cage because I can feel it sapping my manhood.
No, really. It is like... being in chastity is like what I think getting castrated would be like. Slowly, ever so slowly, I have become less of a man. I can't help it. I can't look at women because it makes me hard, which hurts and I have to do something to stop the erection.
I've begun to reach down and smash my balls when I get an erection. The pain distracts me and tends to get rid of the arousal.
The side effect of this is that the more I get aroused, the more my cock hurts from the erection, and the more my balls hurt because I am squeezing them as hard as I can, and slowly I am training myself simply to not have an erection.
I don't look at women any more. I tend to not even look at Liz that much, because she is sexier than most any woman out there, and I just can't get a hard on. It hurts too much.
But I soooo want to cum. I mean, if I could cum deep inside Liz, it would be the best, but hell, at this point I would love to just masturbate a few times.
So I am obedient. I cook dinner, clean the dishes, do laundry. I wear what Liz wants me to wear, and server her when she asks.
It's making me less and less a man, and yesterday she did it to me, a step toward actually making me less of a man. She put her panties on me.
Yeah. Panties. I had to wear her panties around the whole day. We went out to dinner, and she said it was so hot that I was wearing her panties, that all the people around us had no idea I was locked up and in women's panties, out in public.
I kept blushing, humiliated. No one could see, but I knew.
And I had to keep reaching down and squeezing my balls to keep from getting an erection. Right there in the restaurant. It was so embarrassing.
So yesterday she brought Carlos home. Carlos is my boss. She'd fucked him twice before that, the first time to get me a promotion.
This time, it was just because she wanted to.
Like before, she had me watch. I was right there on the bed this time, able to see every move he made.Can you imagine your boss fucking your wife? I almost died.
After Liz's first orgasm, she stopped and told me to show Carlos my cute panties. I begged not to, all the while Carlos was laughing at me so hard.
I finally pulled my pants down and show my locked cock inside her sheer pink panties.
So I sat on the bed in her panties and they fucked again. I could see his cock pulse when he dumped a load of cum inside her.
One week. One week and I get relief. I won't let her put the thing back on after that. But for the week I play along.

No comments:
Post a Comment