Liz and I used to be a happy couple, I remember making love to her, being her husband. Now, I think I am just a slave. Forced to watch her debauch herself with a string of other men, all of whom she claims are more virile and satisfy her better than I ever did.When she first stopped taking birth control, wanting to get knocked up and breed with one of her studs, I cried and begged her not to.
Her response was to make me lay on the bed and watch close up while Terrell took her from behind. When he shot his load the cum oozed out and down onto my face. She made me lick it up, cleaning her.
I am used to eating cum now. Servicing her studs is the only form of sex I got while she was trying to breed. She wouldn't allow me anywhere near her body. I think she was afraid I might get her pregnant and she didn't want my child in her.
She picked up Hareem in a bar one night, brought him home and held my head while he face fucked me. He had never had a guy suck him off before, he said, but he thought the idea of Liz holding me and forcing me to do him was a turn on. He filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed of course.
When he was done he took Liz. He hardly got soft at all, just rolled over and mounted Liz and fucked her, filling her fertile womb with his seed. He didn't know she wasn't on birth control, but I think he probably didn't care.
Liz has had me wearing panties and even bras for some time now.
Once she became pregnant she decided I was to no longer wear male clothes around the house. "I don't want my child to think of you as her father." she made clear. "We might as well start off right. You are going to be the maid. Just... the maid. The nanny. This is how my child will know you."
I bowed my head and accepted this. There was little I could do. She held complete power in the household, including the power over my genitals.
From them on I wore women's clothing around the house, and shaved my legs.
Much of the time I have worn a maids outfit. It's really quite cute and feminine, I almost feel girlish wearing it.
My genitals are always locked up, and Liz has a habit of chaining my genitals to restrict my movements about the house. I can't leave a specific room when I am chained. She usually does this when I am assigned cleaning duties in a room, and am not allowed to leave until it is completed to her satisfaction.
Hareem came by again a few nights ago.
I haven't been that humiliated in a long time. Liz had me sit on Hareem's lap, and his cock pushed between my ass cheeks. He has such a huge cock... not like mine. I suppose that's one reason Liz likes him.
Anyway, they teased me, and finally Hareem pushed his cock harder between my cheeks and it went in. I road his cock for a while that way, sitting on his lap, pushing up and down.Damn, my ass was sore afterward. It really hurt. He is so fucking big...
Thank goodness he didn't cum in my ass that time. I hate it when her studs do that. Usually she doesn't allow me to clean up afterward so I have cum leaking from my ass for hours afterward. It's very uncomfortable.
So, Liz is pregnant, though we don't know whose baby it is, but it hasn't slowed her down at all. She is due in like... a month and is huge.
But she keeps seeing Hareem, and Carlos (my boss). And fucks them. They find interesting positions with her stomach being so big, but they manage. She just as much of a horny bitch now as she was when she was breeding.
Of course, I have to watch it.
My wife, bulging pregnant from some other stud, fucking a black man in my bed. While I am locked in chastity, and wearing women's clothes.No longer a man. She's made that clear. I am no longer a man. I serve no purpose as a man, in any way. I don't fuck, I don't make babies, I don't even earn as much as she does.
I just want to fuck my wife so bad... and I have to watch some huge black cock shoving inside her instead.
The humiliation turns me on. My cock gets hard, or tries to, every time I see some bbc sliding into her wet slit.
Of course, that's part of the problem. I am in chastity and can't get hard.
I realize I am a complete sissy now. I am not allowed to use my cock; I dress in women's clothing; I service my wife's men; I do all housework; I obey my wife.


I want this
ReplyDelete