Being with Liz, being married to her and her husband, has turned out to be so much more difficult that I ever thought.When we dated we fucked all the time. Engaged? Yep. That was really when we started getting kinky and doing threesomes. I honestly thought that was the way our marriage would be. That period, right before the wedding, I think I had more sex with more people than I had ever had in my life.
In retrospect I know it was the beginning of the end. Liz was fucking others then, and was slowly excluding me. Some of our threesomes, I only watched. I figured then it was because she wanted the girl, or the other guy was awkward about two guys so close to each other... or just that Liz got off on being an exhibitionist.
Now I know it was her gaining control. Over me. Slowly humiliating me. Cutting me out of sex that she had with others, getting her fucks in with studs, especially black studs.
Once she had me married, I have turned into a worker drone. I work, make money, bring in bills, but sex? Love? Romance? Nope. I get to watch, if I am lucky.
All this was driven home to me last night. At last I realized that I mean nothing to Liz as a man. My value to her is as someone to humiliate, abuse, and control.
What made me realize it?
"I'm so horny tonight, Ethan." She said at dinner. I was cleaning up the dishes. I always do the dishes or she won't let me out of chastity. I do them automatically now.
"Do you have a stud planned for tonight?" I asked. I haven't had sex with Liz in several months. She has sex at least once a week, sometimes two or three.
"No, that's the problem. I am going to bust and I want someone to fuck." She was sitting at the table with crossed arms, looking pouty. I began to have the inkling of hope that maybe I could satisfy her that night."Well, you know, I am your husband and I am available," I said tentatively. Liz looked at me skeptically, a bit of a frown on her face.
"I dunno. You are locked up and frankly your cock is too small and I don't like the way you use it, it just gets me frustrated. I don't feel like unlocking you, anyway."
I sighed. I should have known better. The key to my cage glistened on the chain that hung between her breasts.
She suddenly sat up, happy. "I have an idea. This will be good. Come with me."
Liz walked into the bedroom and pointed to the bed. What on earth was she going to do? Have me eat her out? I knew she wasn't going to unlock me.
No, she opened her toy drawer and pulled out a strapon she's used a few times with one of her girlfriends. I'd seen her use it.
"Put this on," she said happily.
"What? Are you kidding? Use a strapon, on a man?" I was socked and dismayed. It seemed... just so wrong.
"Well, yeah, Ethan. You can't fuck me with that thing," she pointed between my legs. "So there's something that you can use. Come on... you want to please me, don't you?" Liz started sliding up against me.
We kissed, and she slid my pants off slowly, and then her skirt, and we kissed some more... it was the first time I had kissed my wife in a week or so, too. So... I put the thing on. She helped, making sure the straps were around my thighs nice and tight. She then wrapped her naked body around mind and said, "Fuck me, babe."My cock and balls hung uselessly below the large, erect, realistic rubber dildo that was firmly strapped to my hips.
I felt like a woman, let me tell you. It felt like I was a girl, completely emasculated. My genitals had no use, there was no sensation of sex.
Liz lay on her back and pulled me up on top of her and my fake cock slid into her. She moaned, eyes closing and I began thrusting. Her legs went up around my thighs and she tilted her hips to give me a better angle.
It was just like the days when I used to actually fuck her. I remembered the feeling of being on top of my naked wife, of her legs spread for me, pulled up and wrapped around me. Her lips seeking mine as my cock plunger into her.
Except this time my cock dangled uselessly.
Oh, I fucked Liz all right. She had two orgasms that night. One on her back, and an hour later we did it doggy style. It felt so real to me, I almost cried. I was having sex with my wife, finally, after so long... except... I wasn't.
I wanted to cum so bad. I wanted to be released so bad. I was so close, I mean, my cock cage was actually slapping up against her cunt.
My cock was getting hard inside its cage of course, but there was no room inside and it squished and squeezed and began to hurt and that made it shrink down again. Months of training kept it from growing too big. But dammit, I was frustrated.
So I begged. I begged to be let loose. To be unlocked.
I begged to be allowed to fuck my wife.
The begging was perhaps the most humiliating thing I had ever done, up to then. More humiliating that sucking her studs and swallowing their cum.
"Please, Liz, please unlock me. Let me fuck you for real. I am your husband, dammit! My cock belongs inside you!"
Liz just laughed at me, reaching out and playing with my little cock in its little cage.
"Pleasssee...." I begged. "I can't take this any more. I need an orgasm. No, not just an orgasm, I need to be inside you! Inside my wife!!! We are married, dammit and I don't think I can keep going like this!"
Liz kept chuckling, not at all persuaded by my pleas. "Married in name only, babe. We share financial and social things, but romance? Sex? Those days are past. I love keeping you in control and if you look deep down in your soul, you love it too. You allow me to keep you locked up because it is what you want, deep inside. No way. Nope. You are staying locked."
Tears were trickling down my cheeks.
"But I see you reaaalllyyy do want to fuck. Tell you what, give me that strapon."
And it happened. She unstrapped the dildo from around my hips and put it on. "On your knees, Ethan," she commanded.

Sobbing, crying, I raised my ass into the air. She lubed the artificial cock, thank goodness, but it still hurt going in. In fact, I thought she was going to rip me open, and I felt more filled than I had ever imagined I could ever feel.
She fucked me then. Hard. Really hard. Hips thrusting as hard as she could, her shoved that dildo all nine inches up inside my intestines. I grunted in pain, and she started up a steady rhythm of grinding.
She spoke while she fucked me. My cock and balls still dangled uselessly as she shoved in and out.
"This what you like, Ethan? You need a nice, big cock to fuck you. Feel it going deep, deep inside. Yes... you need a good fucking. Relax, let the whole thing in. Grunt for me, babe, grunt to let me know it's pushing your insides all around."
I did grunt. Every thrust of hers I grunted. I couldn't help it, the dildo actually rammed so deep and so big I think it was pushing against intestines that in turn pushed against my diaphragm, forcing air out of my lungs with every push.
How long did she go on? I don't know.I lay there and took it. My limp cock wobbled. My balls swung back and forth. My ass ripped and burned. My insides bruised.
Once again, I had learned to be a girl. To accept my wife's cock. To lay there and be fucked for her pleasure.
When she finally finished fucking my ass, she told me to put my feminine panties on and keep them on.
I am wearing them now, and my genitals hang uselessly under the lace.
Liz is slowly castrating me, turning me into a sissy woman. I can feel it. Inside.


No comments:
Post a Comment