The hottest girl she has ever had is her friend Isabel. Isabel hates men from what I can tell. She treated her boyfriend badly when I have been to her house (though he seemed to lap it up). Once, a long time ago, Isabel, her guy Marc, Liz and I had a bit of a foursome.
It was a little hard getting into the foursome though, the two girls were really concentrating on each other.
So when Liz had Isabel over to our place I thought it was amazing, wonderful, sexy, and... just... wow. This was last Saturday night.
The whole thing went down rather kinky. I am used to being made to simply watch Liz when she fucks others, but for some reason this time I wasn't kicked out.
Liz and Isabel went into the bedroom after a while and I heard them moaning as they began to make out. I tiptoed in and watched a bit. They paid no attention to me.
I finally took my shirt off and lay down in bed behind Isabel.
Liz had removed my chastity a week earlier and I had been free; I think I was behaving very well, doing everything she asked without question and basically being a complete slave to her every whim. This earned me "free time" as we call it when I am out of my cage.
I could not believe what was happening, I was laying on the bed with Liz and Isabel, they were making out heavily, and I was making out with the two of them. Licking and kissing Isabel's neck, I moved my hand in front of her stomach and finally pushed between her legs.
Isabel spread her legs for me, allowing my hand to move in there and find her pussy. Oh my god... she is so sweet. She is as sweet as Liz, maybe more. Having her spread and allow me in was like heaven.
After a minute of sliding fingers over Isabel's wet flesh Liz decided she had something else in mind for me.
"Lay down on your back, Ethan. Don't move, and do not touch yourself," Liz instructed. I did as I was told and she straddled my face. Isabel straddled my stomach and the two of them continued making out.I love the smell and taste of my wife's pussy and god knows I don't get it very often so I just lay there and savored her soft flesh.
"Tongue me!" She ordered. I did as instructed, using my tongue to stimulate her cunt. She still had panties on, so at first I did it through the cotton. After about five minutes she pulled the panties off and sat down hard on my face.
I desperately wanted Isabel to slide her hips down to my own hips, slide over my hardened cock, but she basically didn't even know I existed. She was concentrating on Liz, and their clothes were coming off bit by bit.
When they got completely naked, Liz barked, "Get out of here, Ethan."
She hardly moved away from Isabel, their hips were grinding and pushing, hands on and inside pussies, their faces glued to each other.
I stepped aside and watched for a while until Liz turned and went into a 69 position with Isabel and they began to work on each other's cunts.
Hoping they would let me back in, I moved behind Liz and took my rock hard member and slowly slid it into her exposed pussy.
Isabel didn't say a word. She just let me fuck my wife.
It was the first time I had fucked my wife in several months. I was in heaven.Those two women writhed and pressed their bodies together and sucked so loudly I could hear them slurping. Their fingers worked each other's flesh as well, I watched Liz sliding two fingers into Isabel while I cock was inside her.
I came after about three minutes of fucking Liz. It had been so long, and it was so good to feel her flesh surrounding, caressing my cock, I didn't last long.
I came inside my bitch. My sperm flooded her cunt.
Isabel immediately screamed at me. "What the fuck is that, you fucking cunt? You came in her while I am doing her? You disgusting creep! You think I want to taste your jizz while I am tonguing her?"
Liz got up and looked at me like I was a disgusting worm. The two of them were looking at me angrily and I backed up a step or two and was taken by surprise.
Isabel kneed me in the crotch.
Twice.
She didn't hold back either, she just let loose and rammed first one knee into my balls and before I had time to react she rammed the other knee in.
Isabel tried to get a third whack in but I was falling down by then and her foot just grazed my cock.
I fell down in agony, thankfully I landed on something soft but I was in horrible pain. "Ohhh... goddd.... " I cried out, curling up and covering my crotch with my hands.
Isabel was still screaming, "It deserves you right, you roach! I let you actually touch me, just to make Liz happy, and this is how you repay our kindness, by spewing your disgusting body fluids all over her?"
I was lying on the floor and she kicked me in the side. Isabel is such a cruel bitch. She is the hottest bitch in Hollywood, but she is also the cruelest.
I thought Liz might help defend me but she grabbed me while I was still curled up on the floor and put me over a stool.
"Grab the stool legs. There!" She pointed in front of me. "Don't let go. Now, have at him, Isabel!"
She did, too. I held on the best I could while she went to town on my testicles.
She must have punched them from behind me, where they dangled down between my legs, something like twenty times before she stopped.
I couldn't think, couldn't act, couldn't do anything but cry and beg for mercy. When she was done I just lay with my stomach on the stool and cried. Then I vomited from the pain, all over the floor.
"Dammit, Ethan, you are just spewing your body fluids all over tonight. Wanna have another go at him, Isabel?" Liz seemed to want Isabel to pound my balls into mush.
"Nah, he's had enough, Just... get rid of him. All this man abuse has got me aroused and I wanna fuck you bad."
Liz grabbed my hair and led me out to the living room, where she deposited me, curled in a ball, on the floor.
She then went into the bedroom and closed the door.
I could hear them fucking, gasping, moaning, screaming, laughing, playing, then moaning and panting to yet another set of orgasms for hours.
It took me a day to recover from that ball beating.



No comments:
Post a Comment