I love Liz like nothing else in this world. But she abuses me like a piece of meat. Worse.Yes, I love how kinky our lives are. We both live very vanilla lives during the day, working at good paying professional jobs. At nights and weekends? It comes out. My genitals are trapped and in pain, she has a parade of guys she fucks in front of me just to humiliate me, and she teases and denies me regularly.
The tease and denial has gotten worse, you know. I used to just be in chastity and denied. Sometimes for weeks at a time. The longest was about two months, I think, I was going to die. It felt like castration in a way, you know? I was deprived of the use of my cock, which made my balls useless, so... I was castrated.
When she let me out, uncaged me, we would fuck. Sometimes a lot, though not as much as I we used to. And often it was with someone else. She hardly ever lets me fuck her any more unless she is with another guy, two of us. She gives preference to the other guy but sometimes will let me inside.
I used to hate pushing my cock into her pussy wet and dripping from some other guy's semen, but I don't care any more because, well... it's the only way I get inside my wife.Sloppy seconds, you know.
It's always that way. She wants to fuck the other guy first if she even lets me near her body. Much of the time I get to see them fuck and that's all. But sometimes if I have been especially compliant during the week, she lets me fuck her after her guy.
I especially hate getting Carlos's cum on my cock. Carlos is my boss. I mean, how awful is that, fucking my wife after my boss and getting his cum all over me?
Well, the serious teasing began a month ago whens he said she would let me out of chastity for an orgasm. I had been in chastity for about two weeks, and she promised that if I was good I could have out and she would actually help me cum.
The chastity cage really does make me compliant. Any guy that would watch us would say I was completely pussy whipped. But what can I do when she holds the key, you know?
Anyway, she let me out all right, and she even gave me a hand job. It's just that it wasn't a full, complete job that ended with me cumming. Noooo....
She licked me slowly, rubbed the bottom of my cock, just stimulating me enough to keep me hard. If it started to feel good she would remove her hands, let me cool down some.Liz kept me going like that for an hour. I mean, I was seeping pre-cum and my cock would have contractions and bounce, but she always stopped just short. And when I couldn't stand it any more, you know what she did? Yeah... put me back in my cage.
I had almost had an orgasm! I complained, whimpered, begged. "Ethan, it isn't my fault. I worked on you for an hour, but you didn't cum. I am not going to try any more. Stay in chastity for another week, and maybe then you will cum more easily."
I begged after that. Absolutely begged. She threatened to add days to my chastity period. That slowed me down, but I didn't stop.
Finally she relented, but instead of letting me out and actually giving me an orgasm, she did something completely unexpected.
The next time she had her best white guy over, his name is Lars, she showed Lars my caged cock and said, "He wants to fuck me Lars. What do you think?'
"Let him fuck you, Liz," Lars said. "Just like he is."
"Fantastic idea, Lars!"
You see, I was in the special cage that day, the one with spikes on the inside. I couldn't afford to get hard because the spiky needles would pierce my cock flesh. That sucker hurts.
Lars held me down. He's a really big guy. I was naked, and Lars took me and held my arms down while Liz straddled me, took my caged cock and began rubbing it on her pussy.
"Please.... please don't Liz. That hurts, if you make me hard inside that thing it hurts!"
"You have been begging to fuck me for a week now, Ethan, so I am giving you what you want!" She continued rubbing her cunt, the outside of her cunt on my caged cock.
She kept going. Kept rubbing me and when I started to really hurt because my cock was expanding and the spikes were cutting into my skin, she shoved my caged cock inside her.
Oh, god... I wanted to be inside her so badly. I could feel the insides of her body, the walls of her vagina rubbing my cock as she slid up and down. But my cock couldn't get any larger. It was rammed against the limits of the cage, and the pain from the spikes piercing my flesh was bad, especially as she stroked my cock with her cunt.I cried out, Lars holding me in place, and I begged for her to stop.
Lars cum was seeping out all over my cock as she rode me, which lubed me but didn't help the pain. In fact, his cum was coming out of her cunt mixed with bits of my blood.
"Keep going until he cums," Lars challenged Liz. He kept me down, practically sitting on my face.The two of them had control of me, and kept stimulating my cock until it happened.
I came. She had pulled up and had taken over with her hand, and I came within 30 seconds or so.
I was crying, Lars was laughing, Liz was watching with curiosity and amusement and I was in pain, but I came anyway.
Great gobs of cum that had been kept back, stored up for two, three weeks.
When it was over Lars was kissing my wife and fondling her cunt with his fingers, and she had her arms around him. They had forgotten me completely.
I lay there, letting my erection subside, my semen drying on my stomach and hips. The fucked for the second time that night.
As I watched the semen on my stomach dry, I knew it was mixed with Lars semen as well. His semen was mixed with mine, and he was inside my wife in the process of depositing another load.

No comments:
Post a Comment