She's only had a girlfriend over twice in the last two weeks. I didn't want to watch, but she told me I had to. That our sexual adventures had to involve both of us.So because I am in chastity, I have to watch. That's the deal. I have to be there.
I hate it, primarily because watching Liz rubbing her beautiful body all over another girl, massaging, kissing, shoving her fingers inside, having fingers spread her wide and then dive inside her wet pussy... well, it's arousing, right?
So I get a hard on. Inside my chastity device. Which hurts, because my chastity device is only about 20% the size of my erect cock, which means ... pain.
The same is true when I service her, but for some reason less. I can keep my mind on other things, at least for a while, until the taste and texture of her pussy on my tongue gets to me.
God, Liz is hot. I mean, she has orgasms like a freight train. Both with other girls and with me when I have been servicing her. She moans, and runs her hands all over herself, and tweaks her nipples, and spreads her legs and thrusts her hips. When she finally comes, she shakes, screams out and her nipples get super hard and she just loses it.
So it's really hard for me when she asks for cunnilingus. Well, when she demands it, she doesn't really ask. It's more like, do it now.
But you know I do my best because, well, she has the key to my cage. I've thought recently, what happens if she decides not to release me on our wedding night? It could happen. I don't think so, but it could.
So I do the best to make her happy. With sex, and with other stuff around the house. She seems pleased with the way I have been keeping the house recently. Yeah, I was a bit of a slob, but since she caged me I've been picking up my clothes, and keeping things neater. Just trying to get on her good side, you know? She likes that, it's obvious. So I am pretty sure I will get uncaged in a few days.
Yeah, the wedding is in a few days, can you believe it? I'm getting excited. I never thought I would be married to a girl as beautiful and successful as Liz, and the kinkiness of our sex life has just been an amazing bonus.


No comments:
Post a Comment