| Liz |
Liz had her friend Christina over. I'll cut through all the social crap that went on and just say they started making out on the bed. I was on the bed with them, thinking it would be a total threesome, and that's really the way it started.
Liz was kissing and necking with Christina, and the two of them were going at it hot; Christina had her hands in Liz's pants and they were struggling to get clothes off.
I lay behind them and was trying to get my hand into Christina's pants, and was doing a pretty good job. She was really wet, my fingers were actually rubbing her clit and sliding inside but all of a sudden Liz was like all in my face telling me I was interfering, and told me to just go sit on the side and watch.
It really hurt my feelings, but it was also incredibly hot to be in bed with the two of them and I just couldn't, like, leave.
So I watched. Liz and Christina fucking each other.
There are worse things. My cock was hard as a rock and I stroked it as I watched Christina flipping her tongue around Liz's cunt, playing with her clit, fingers sliding inside.
I stroked myself as Liz put her hands on Christina's head and shoved her in harder, rotating her hips up and down, trying to thrust and push against Christina's mouth.
She came about the same time I did. I spurted cum all over myself in the chair where I sat, watching, at the side of the bed. It was actually a pretty good cum
When they were done, I was done too. Liz offered to give me a hand job to get me off, I guess she was feeling a little bad about telling me to get out and just go watch. I had already cum watching them, so I said no.
The next time she had Christina over she didn't even try. She pulled out the chair and told me to sit in it. I could watch, she said, but I was not to try and get involved. She and her girlfriends preferred for their sex to be strictly lesbian.
It feels crappy to just sit and watch. Though I have to admit, none of the times we did threesomes or foursomes was it really that fun. It always seemed like Liz was focusing on other people. So this makes sense in a way, and it is still and incredibly turn on, watching my girlfriend get it on with another girl.
So I've been watching.
Watching my girlfriend fuck other women. And masturbating to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment