I asked Liz to marry me, and she said yes!
I am so happy, I never though I would get such a gorgeous, sexy, adventuresome, smart girl as Liz. I mean, I dated the dogs in high school, and in college I spent more time getting shot down than picking girls up.
We got a ring, too. It's more expensive than I can afford, really, but Liz insisted and like she said, it's for a lifetime. Don't skimp now on something that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Of course, it cleaned out my bank account and put me in debt, but it was probably the right thing to do.
At least it made Liz happy.
She did make it clear that we were not to have a traditional marriage, though. She wants to be equal, like, make decisions in the family as well as me, and take responsibility for a lot of stuff. Sounds OK with me, I guess. She also said she wants to continue with our sexual practices, basically, she wants to make sure we have an open marriage.
OK, I can get that. I mean, some of asking her to marry me has been because I don't like the way she has been fucking around, even though I have been there during most of it. So far she only fucked my boss without my being there, that one time and she told me about it before hand. And that was for me. For us. To get us more money and a raise. It didn't make me happy, but I guess I got the money and understand what she was doing. Though it is really embarrassing now, whenever I walk by my boss, knowing that he had my girlfriend.
But you see, she is so adventuresome I have actually been worried I would lose her. So I guess asking her to marry me was a way to make sure we stayed together. And if she wants to continue to be adventuresome after we are married, I guess so. We will always be together, and these side things will just be our threesomes. Or foursomes, which I don't really like -- I always seem to get pushed to the side in those.
Liz has already been arranging some stuff for the wedding planning it. I don't know where we will get the money, it isn't like her parents will pay for it.
So I have to admit, I am a little worried. She just charges ahead with whatever she wants and if I object or want to discuss it, she... well, she sort of scares me.
It will be better when we get married, I am sure.
We live together now, and she had been telling me I need to do more housework. I mean, if she wasn't here I would be doing all the housework, you know? So I guess I do need to do more. But she seems to be really... stern. Like, demanding.
OK, yes. I should just admit it to myself. Liz can be a bit of a bitch at times, and really get overbearing. She has been deciding more and more what I do, demanding I get home at a specific time from work, and even demanding the kind of sex we have and when.
It used to be sex with her was just passionate. Now it seems more like having sex with her is when she decides she can spare the time for me. She's still the best lover in LA. I can't believe the way she strokes my cock with her body, and the way she makes me cum.


So much hope and fun sex lol
ReplyDelete