Liz is the smartest, funnest, and sexiest girl in LA, I am certain.
Not only that, but she is insatiable when it comes to sex, and is completely uninhibited.
Recently, Liz and I have been having sex maybe 4 or 5 times a week, more than I've ever had with any girl. It isn't always the same kind of sex. Sometimes we do it in bed, like, straight missionary with her legs up around my thighs. I like that way the best, sort of. I like it when Liz is underneath me.
We also do it with her riding, or doggie, or reversed riding, and once we did it standing up. We've done it in her car a couple of times, and in mine. One of my favorite times was when we fucked at a party, like, in the bathroom. People were banging on the door and she was like, "just wait a second, I'm gonna come soon..."
She also likes doing other things than just fucking, like she gives the best blow jobs ever, and has done that while I was driving! Like, I know that's really dangerous and frankly I almost hit someone but holy fuck, was it hot! Her head was down in my lap, pumping up and down as we were driving on the 10 freeway, and as I got closer and closer I tried to make sure the car was straight but when I finally came inside her mouth my foot jerked on the pedal and we sped up and the car wobbled in the lane and...
Anyway, recently she has really been getting into me servicing her. Or at least, that is what she calls it. She wants to be serviced. She first used that to refer to my fucking her, as if my fucking her was a responsibility I had to live up to.
Recently, it's more about eating her out. You know, cunnilingus. "Make me cum, Ethan." When she says that, I get down on my knees and bury my head between her legs and suck and lick and get her off as fast as I can.
I'm getting really good at it, too, because she's been demanding it more and more. In fact, I think I service her now as much as we fuck. Like, three, four times a week.
I'm pretty proud of how I can get Liz off, she pretty much just loses control and shakes and convulses when she comes. I like the taste of her pussy, too. I mean, it isn't like it's sweet or something, it has a sort of tang and bite to it, but the taste and smell makes my cock rock hard and I think of nothing but getting inside and feeling her surrounding me.
There is one thing that bothers me a bit, though. She tends to get a little aggressive and demanding about my servicing her. Like, when she wants it, I don't get to say no. And she has taken more and more to sitting on top of me and riding my face while I eat her out. It isn't as easy to lick her and get her off that way. I guess the position is something she likes better because she feels more in control.I mean, when she rides me it is more like I am just there, below her, with my face and tongue and she rubs against me. I don't really get to choose how I lick her as much, and when she comes it is more because she did it than I did it. Does that make sense?
It's almost as if she is using my face like a dildo.
You know, come to think of it, between her masturbating herself, and my "servicing" her, I don't think we actually have real sex 4 or 5 times a week. We used to, but she has shifted off into these other ways of getting off.
Maybe that's what is really bothering me. We have plenty of sex, but it's much more about her orgasms than it is about mine.
Even so, I shouldn't worry, I have more sex with her than with any other girl in my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment