| Liz |
I have to write this down, I don't know if anyone would believe it. I mean, I don't even believe it.
There is a couple we know, they are actually friends of Liz and really good looking. Their names are Isabel and Marc and Isabel has to be hotter than even Liz. So, we have spent some time together, and they are pretty nice and all. We went out to dinner and dancing and stuff to a club on the west side last Saturday.
So, around 1:00 AM we had been drinking and were all sort of drunk one way or another, and Isabel suggests we go to her place up in the hills. I was having fun and all, but Liz goes wow, yeah, let's go up there.
So we went. Isabel's place is fantastic and has a great view and we all had a couple more drinks and Isabel and Marc started making out on the couch and were taking each other's clothes off while I was sitting watching. Liz kissed me and we started making out as well, and pretty soon we had our clothes completely off. The whole idea of being naked with another couple was new and I had this raging hardon I was so horny.
Liz and I were in this big plush love seat and Isabel and Marc were going at it hard on the couch, completely naked. Let me tell you, Isabel has a fantastic body as well. She and Liz are like the hottest women, and so it was an incredible turn on when Liz got up off me and went a couple of feet over to where Isabel was on top of Marc, and she started kissing Isabel.
Marc had his cock inside of Isabel, and I could see her pussy flesh wrapped tight around it as he was pushing in and out. Liz straddled Marc and started kissing Isabel and Marc started tonguing Liz.
I just sat in the chair watching this going on, stroking myself. It was probably the hottest scene I had ever been a part of.
The only problem was, with the couch being sort of small, there was really only room for three people so I had to just sit and watch while I jerked off.
At one point I got up and tried to get into the mix, I actually took my cock and rubbed it against Isabel's ass, and was thinking I might DP into her ass while Marc was in her cunt. The angle was off, and when I went to wrap my arms around Isabel and fondle her tits (she has perfect tits), she sort of shrugged me off. Isabel can be a bit of a bitch sometimes.
So I went around to the back side of Liz, and was trying to get involved that way, and actually had my cock pressed up against her asshole. We did anal all the time, so it wasn't a big deal. I pushed hard, and got in part way, and my balls were hanging down on top of Marc's face, which was kind of weird but the scene was just so damn hot I didn't even think about it.
I got a few good shoves in, and was so turned on I suddenly came inside of Liz's ass. She had her arms wrapped around Isabel by now, their breasts were pressing together and they were making out on top of Marc and Isabel came, I could hear her but they didn't stop.
But I had come, my cock was getting soft so I moved away and watched while I idly played with my cock a bit, maybe hoping to get it up and maybe... just maybe getting inside Isabel. Damn she is hot, I would have killed for the chance to fuck that babe.
Well, my cum inside Liz was seeping out in a creampie, and Isabel demanded that Marc eat it, that he lick Liz's ass clean. That was weird, just really weird, but he did it, and Isabel was working Liz's clit while he did, kissing her all the time, and Liz had this monster orgasm, like she does a lot of the time.
It was incredibly weird watching another guy licking my cum off my girlfriend's ass while another girl fingered her and made her cum.
Well, when that bit was more or less over, Liz and Isabel spent some time together, and Marc and I just watched them make out. I can't tell you how hot that was, and just as my cock was getting hard again, they went into a 69 and worked each other up to another orgasm.
Then stopped.
That was the end of the evening. I mean, we went ahead and lounged around a bit, all four of us naked, but Liz and I ended up going home a little while later.
That was definitely the hottest, sexiest, most kinky thing I have ever done. I need to do it again. Marc is so damned lucky to have Isabel, she is the most elegant, hottest babe. But then, Liz is pretty damned hot, way out of my league and I know it.
The only thing that bothered me was that during the whole scene, it was almost like... I wasn't there. Liz was concentrating on Isabel, and Isabel was doing Liz, and Marc was doing Isabel, and I had to sort of squeeze in to get any ass at all... and I came quick and then was out of the whole thing again.
Still, it was an amazing night.


No comments:
Post a Comment