My name's Ethan, and I've been dating Liz for almost six months now. I never thought I would ever date someone this good looking, this popular, or even this rich. Liz is everything any guy would want.How did I get with her? I really don't know. We met in college, in a psychology class. We were thrown together by being forced into some 'volunteer' experiment as subjects, which turned out to be about pupil reaction to various pictures, some of which were porn.
We ended up talking about the porn photos while sitting out in the hall, and she was so open and sensual about it all... I had to ask her out to coffee, and that turned into a dinner, and I ended up spending the night.
Not only is Liz amazingly beautiful, she is fantastic in bed, as well. She's really experienced, ready for anything. She knows exactly what she wants and when she gets it she is like a wildcat machine. She came like a freight train, her arms and legs wrapped around me like she was a spider and I was her prey.
Her body is killer. She has these breasts that aren't too large so they don't sag. They stay up perfectly, but they are large enough to grab and feel soft and suck on. Her legs are all muscular, like a runner's, and thin. She's lean, has a flat stomach that feels so good when it is pressed up against mine and I am inside her. I love to grab her ass when we fuck, it is exactly the right size.
Since then Liz has introduced me to all sorts of stuff, sexually. Like, tea bagging. I didn't even know this was a thing. It is so hot to feel her mouth take my balls in; they are so sensitive but she sucks them in and doesn't hurt them, and I think some of what makes that so cool is the trust we have built up. I know she isn't going to hurt me, and I let her do stuff.
We've done anal, which I knew was a thing but had never done before. She loves it. But... she's also done me. Anal, I mean. Like, she will stick her finger in my ass when we are fucking, so when I push into her, my cock penetrates her, but when I pull back her finger shoves into my ass. This was her idea, too!Oh, and god... we have sex in the car. I mean, we are in our 20s and both have apartments, so there is no need, but it is so hot. Like, we parked outside her parents house one time, and did it. She met me one time at lunch, we went to a park. I put the seat down and she straddled me, and we fucked right there. She was looking out the window in a sitting position, watching people on the grass while she rode me.
She can be sort of demanding at times, but I think it is rather natural, because... well, beautiful girls grow up being spoiled a bit. Getting their way, you know? So she knows she is gorgeous, like, subconsciously she just knows she can get what she wants and knows how to use it.
Liz is really into experimental sex. Recently she got me a cock ring. I had heard of these before, but never tried one. It's pretty hot. She has me wear it all the time because she says she likes to know I am always ready for her, and the it also serves as a reminder that we are together, even when we aren't. Sort of like a wedding ring, except... sexual, you know?
It was really hard getting the cock ring on when she got it, because it is small and squeezes hard. I can get it off again, but it isn't worth it; I had to smash my balls in through the thing one at a time, and it hurt some. Once it was on all the way, it is fine, it actually does make my erections harder and last longer. I get boners sometimes when she isn't even around, and can't get rid of them easy because the cock ring squeezes me.
I think I love Liz. Not just because she is gorgeous, and not just because she is fantastic in bed. But because she is so smart, and so educated, and so confident. I mean, the total package, you know? She even has more money than I do. She got an inheritance or something, and then she has a pretty good job working in marketing for some computer company.
The only thing is she can have these bouts when she really goes all nasty. She kind of can get PMSy, except at random times, and when she's like that I have to just watch out. Otherwise, she's perfect.

I just love the innocence, he has no idea what he's in for...
ReplyDeletevery nice !!
ReplyDelete